- Support the Finance Team for the day-to-day financial activities of the Company in line with the company’s objectives.
- Assist in providing financial information, advice and service for the efficient and smooth running of the business.
- Conduct special analysis on financial and management issues as assigned by the Finance and Accounts Manager and prepare reports covering complex financial and performance issues for review by management.
- Review, audit, reconcile and interpret monthly and annual financial reports
- Prepare appropriate journals.
- Prepare cashflow projections and Cash Management for review by the Finance and Accounts Manager for decision making
- Assist in the preparation of Financial Statements.
- Provide Payroll services and ensure the obligations with statutory bodies are met on timely basis.
- Assist in the establishment of accurate forecasts regarding revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
- Ensure efficient management of Company’s Inventory.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Finance and Accounts Manager
- Work Experience and Skills
Possess good analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Very conversant with the use of accounting software
- Knowledge and use of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to uphold and maintain conventional standards in your work