Reporting to the Media and A&P Manager, the selected individual for this role will be required to assist in the management, development and implementation of all Tigo consumer marketing campaigns. (S)he will be highly involved in assisting the Media, A&P Manager and other agencies in developing a strategic communication mix for effective delivery of various Campaign objectives.
- Work closely with the Media and A&P Manager, Media Buying agency and Outdoor agency to assist in building and rolling out all campaigns;
- Ensure compliance in communication fronts towards the achievement of ultimate brand objectives;
- Assist in the management of all products campaign portfolio;
- Provide input for the marketing planning cycle;
- Develop briefs and coordinate the development of consumer communication assets related to products;
- Assist in preparing annual marketing campaigns which will include budget, objectives, strategy and its impacts on products penetration and revenue;
- Ensure consistency and guidelines compliance of all Tigo communication;
- Manage the process of all campaign communication;
- Interpret feedback from relevant functional areas and convert them into action plans;
- Monitor all campaigns on air and on IPSOS portal to ensure compliance over campaign periods.
- A University degree in Marketing or in Social Sciences;
- Must have two (2) to five (5) years relevant post National Service work experience in a Telecommunication setting, FMCG or Media/Advertising agency;
- Good experience in Media management ;
- Must be computer literate and tech savvy;
- Good background and experience in marketing campaign management;
- Must possess effective project management and organisational skills;
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams to undertake marketing activities;
- Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community;
- Willingness to travel to ensure smooth take-off of all marketing activities across the country
About Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple 'A' business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.