Why choose Philips
With a growing presence in cardiology, oncology, and women’s health, Philips operates in the key areas of Imaging Systems, Patient Care & Clinical Informatics, Home Healthcare and Customer Services. Within these areas it offers unique business propositions that deliver value throughout the cycle of care – from disease prevention and screening to diagnosis, treatment, therapy monitoring and disease management. Irrespective of whether the care cycle takes the patient from doctor’s office to hospital or hospital to home, or simply from one medical department to another, Philips unique medical solutions are designed to optimize the quality and flow of patient information and clinical decision making. Want to know more? Take a look at some of Philips business highlights at http://www.philips.com/about/company/businesses/healthcarehighlights/index.page in healthcare.
A career at Philips won’t see you stuck in an office or laboratory. Our commitment to meeting the needs of patients and clinicians means you’ll be dealing with real people, understanding the way they work, the way they feel and what it takes to improve their daily lives. And because those needs and ways of working are different in different parts of the world, working for Philips will give you a unique perspective on the global healthcare industry – a unique opportunity to personalize your career in an era of personalized medicine.
About Philips Africa:
Philips Africa comprises all 54 countries of Africa, from the Cape to Cairo, and from the Atlantic to the Indian Ocean. Philips Africa is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa and it has presence in seven other African countries, in the cities of Accra, Algiers, Casablanca, Cairo, Lagos, Nairobi and Tunis. Philips Africa is definitely one of the growth drivers for Philips.
Customer Care Center Coordinator – Accra, Ghana
Operations Manager, functional to CCC manager
Aim of the job
Responsible for local cross functional coordination, execution, improving and monitoring all operational activities for call management, short term planning and resource dispatching, logistics, IB/contract management in the district ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Order closure:Support the Customer Care Center in order closure process for the
- Ensure timely and effective feedback from Field Service Engineers (FSE’s) on all executed jobs in the form of the digital Field Service Report (FSR), Performance Assurance checklist, Installation checklist, and signed copies of the same reportsData analysis on Customer service pre and post calculation including root-cause analysis and follow up
- Quality & RegulatoryFollow all relevant business and Q&R policies and procedures and when requested participate in reviews and follow-up actions
- Logistic duties:Coordinate warehouse activitiesManage inventory of all warehousesCoordinate outbound last mile transport and deliveryIdentify delivery issues in an early stage and take corrective actions timely by working closely together with suppliers and physical distribution to resolve these supply issuesKeep track of Tool stock and regular stock counts for the tools in the districtActively initiate and participate in Customer Services logistics improvement projectsFollow all relevant business and Q&R policies and procedures and when requested participate in reviews and follow-up actionsFollow up in case of missing, damaged or wrong deliveriesManage reporting and return of DEFOA partsInitiate returns to supplier and secures financial settlementQuarterly cycle count and stock analysis
- Call ManagementAnswer customer calls and register them in the service management systemCheck entitlement of the customer and determine the routing of the customer call depending on the customer’s request and contract obligationsEnsure entitlement for service delivery upon ordering or planning and initiate Time & Material quote or proper authorization if necessaryAssign and dispatch Field Services Engineers (FSE’s) to service orders, if necessary based on the advice of the FSE, Tier 2 engineer, Technical Support Specialist (TSS) or Service Delivery Manager (SDM)Inform Customers and other stakeholders about the status of a call and the planned follow up like FSE visit or Spare Part delivery, or other planning depending on the call typeEnsure proper follow up on each call by tracking and managing the progress of the customer call and escalate if service levels are in dangerInitiate spare parts orders with CS Logistics according to feedback from FSE, Tier 2 engineer, Technical Support Specialist (TSS) or Service Delivery Manager (SDM)Coordinate the planning of FSE with the delivery schedule of spare parts, as received from CS LogisticsInitiate, track, coordinate Customer Feedback and inform stakeholders
- Installed Base managementMaintain IB definitions and setupValidate the IB data regularly with District Operation Managers, Service Delivery Managers and Field Services Engineers
- Customer Service Agreement ManagementGather all relevant data needed to register a new Service Contract including correct IB item, agreement type, duration, start date, contract coverage, pricing and billing informationMake sure all relevant data is available in the ERP Master Data, and request for Master Data creation when neededRegister the Service Contracts in the relevant ERP system based upon a signed Service Contract quoteMaintain the local physical service contract registrar
- Demand planningMonitor the quality of the foresight demand planning file and flag / initiate corrective actions
- Create service calls in the service management system
- Change the status of service calls
- Make appointments with customers about Field Services Engineer (FSE) visits
- Order spare parts
- Liaison with logistic companies
- Escalate if service levels are in danger
Education & Experience
- Degree level in Project management or Supply Chain or any related fields
- Fluent in English, verbal and written in addition to local language
The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply. Only apply for this role if you are a Ghanaian Citizen and have the legal right to work in Ghana.