The Representative’s role focuses on representing “Messe Munchen” – a leading German trade fair organizer – within the West African market.
• The candidate will establish a database of potential trade fair visitors and exhibitors in the sub-region and actively market the trade fairs through various events such as conferences and other events. The candidate should be able to manage assignments across a wide range of industries and technologies.
Responsibilities may include:
• Marketing and representation of trade fairs within West Africa for “Messe Munchen”
• Creation and Management of database of potential West African trade fair visitors and exhibitors for trade fairs of “Messe Munchen”
• Dealing with decision makers of major companies (mainly company owners and CEOs)
• Organise events for potential West African visitors and exhibitors for “Messe Munchen” trade fairs
• Organise delegation trips to international trade fairs of “Messe Munchen” and “IMAG”
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields of Business Administration or Marketing
• 3 to 5 years work experience
• Please provide us with relevant projects you worked on
• Fluency in written and spoken English, knowledge of French is an added advantage
• Strong market research skills
• Good customer service skills as well as solid understanding of the West African and German business cultures and ability to deal with company owners and CEOs
• Excellent attention to detail with ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
• Self-motivated, highly dedicated, with strong networking skills.