1.To safeguard and grow revenue from allocated Strategic and Corporate Accounts nationally through account planning and opportunity management and relationship building
2.To meet annual targets for sales and revenues, profitability and customer satisfaction.
Key Activities / Decision Areas
1.Provide account data to the Sales Manager for developing a sales plan and monitoring its implementation.
2. Leadership/membership of virtual account teams to meet targets for profitability and revenues.
3. Develop regional contact strategies and regional account development plans (ADP) for each of the allocated accounts.
4.Develop a pipeline of prospects which are systematically qualified, managing the decision-making process within allocated accounts to ensure sales prospects are closed.
5. Exercise thought leadership at Board level within the allocated accounts, demonstrating an understanding of the business strategies and communications dependencies of the customer; and presenting the compelling value proposition of Vodafone Enterprise Sales.
6. Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and the virtual account team.
7. Ensure integrated channel management, supported by appropriate systems such as CRM; use knowledge management to increase the professionalism of account management.
8. Full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for the allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis.
9. Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate action to ensure targets are met or exceeded.
10.Provide sales performance data to support management decision-making.
11.Ensure full compliance with telecommunications licence provisions, sector regulations and competition laws.
12.Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers and with account teams in Vodafone Ghana Head Office.
1.Sales order value target (target TBA)
2.Revenue target (TBA)
3.Customer satisfaction target (TBA)
Essential role related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience
1.Business studies degree or equivalent
2.A minimum of 3 years’ experience of sales /account management in an enterprise solutions/public environment (preferably in Telecoms)
3.Consultative selling skills
4. Contribute to the Vodafone Ghana sales strategy and decision-making processes, providing relevant inputs.
5.Detailed understanding of the enterprise solutions needs of the regional corporate
6.Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Vodafone Ghana and customer organisations.
7.Self motivated and self starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to their final successful conclusion.
8. A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses
9.Ability to effectively represent Vodafone Business Solutions (VBS).
10.Ability to lead and manage a corporate account team, motivating others to achieve targets.
11.Analytical thinker who can plan/execute action to exploit sales opportunities.
12.Ability to understand the needs of employees and to apply best practice people management techniques to ensure a motivated and productive work force.
13.Ability to present compelling business cases for capital investment in enterprise solutions.
14.Utmost professional integrity.