The selected candidate for this role will be required to design and develop the customer service strategy, process and performance improvement strategy and satisfaction assurance action plan. (S)He will be required to continually contribute to meet customer satisfaction, operational efficiencies and loyalty goals set by the company with the best in class ratios at the lowest possible cost.
- Devise and implement policies and procedures to drive continual gains in productivity and customer satisfaction;
- Develop and execute business improvement plans in collaboration with operations managers and regional team, oriented to reduce operational costs through synergies, automation and efficiency in the processes;
- Implement cross and up selling plans in all customer care channels to increase ARPU and loyalty;
- Develop common direction for the Customer Operations team, set priorities and develop team agenda so as to achieve best in class operational efficiency ratios;
- Coordinate with the operations, the implementation of new technologies and process improvements that are defined at the global or regional level;
- Achieve leading position in the market in customer satisfaction index;
- Facilitate key operational functions, metrics, communications and regional reporting on various levels of the company;
- Fully in charge of forecasting, network communications and training;
- Identify operations opportunities, assess market implementation of business strategy and identify opportunities for improvement through market visits;
- Act as a subject matter expert on operations policy and procedures that drive company metrics, customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention;
- Build Satisfaction Strategy to align Tigo to reach best NET promoter Score;
- Provide guiding principles for future Brand image sustainability;
- Develop strategies and tools to optimize customer contact channels cost;
- Guarantee cross functional cooperation and communication with other Global/Regional teams in order to achieve time to market effectiveness and organizational efficiency;
- Accountable for Operational Excellence, Loyalty and Revenue Increase KPIs;
- Ensure all processes are aligned to corporate policies;
- Define and execute centralization projects to achieve main targets.
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university. A Master’s degree in business studies will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of ten (10) years of managerial experience in a Telecommunication/Service or a retail multinational company;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures;
- Experience in managing teams in different regions/countries;
- Proven record of innovation with the ability to create medium/long term view scenarios and strategies;
- Strong organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
- Numeric culture and process efficiency skills
About Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple 'A' business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.