You are open-minded, passionate and the way you work energizes others. You will be required to provide the business with assurance services on Revenue by preventing leakage around the Prepaid Revenue Streams. You will also be required to perform professional audit work individually or as a team lead in identifying and mitigating cash risks as part of Revenue Assurance value addition.
- Perform an End to End review of Post-paid controls and ensure controls are adequately in place for Voice, SMS and Data;
- Implement a process for validating Voice, SMS and Data Revenues during month end reporting to avoid wrong postings in the Accounting GL;
- Ensure adequate Alarms are defined in the system and closed on time on Voice, SMS and Data;
- Participate in Commercial Meetings in order to have the Commercial Blue Print for Product Assurance;
- Assist in the automation of billing controls that are manual to help improve upon efficiency;
- Implement a receivable movement and Bad Debt analysis on Lend me Products for accounting postings;
- Put in place a comprehensive Prepaid Dashboard report that will look into all Prepaid Revenues per product and other Financial KPIs such as Price per minutes, Price per MB, Blended Rates and Subscriber number reports;
- Manage the activity of business process owners and stakeholders assigned to assist on specific projects and evaluate their performance;
- Apply market research in an optimal way to add as much value as possible to other areas of the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Finance from a reputable university. A Master’s degree will be added advantage;
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant working experience, preferably in a similar role
- Broad knowledge and experience of Revenue Assurance operations activities;
- Must possess broad knowledge of the industry with good market research experience
- Understanding the regulated environment
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of risk management, control and auditing methodologies;
- GRAPA Certification
- Good knowledge of Database applications (SQL, Oracle)
About Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple 'A' business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.