The candidate selected for this role will be required to provide the business with assurance services on governance and risk and will also perform audit duties in the review of goals and objectives in conformance with the policies and procedures of Millicom.
- Implement audit procedures as required;
- Serve as a liaison to management in disciplines related to assigned expertise;
- Determine, allocate and manage relevant expertise and resources required for various projects;
- Coordinate audit activities with data processing and other departments to secure programming and computer time
- Evaluate existing methods and ensure that audits are conducted in accordance with the Internal Control Framework;
- Evaluate data compiled during audit projects and prepare reports on conditions found;
- Present findings and recommendations concerning programs audited to management;
- Manage relationships and activities of both internal and external Auditors;
- Review the work of auditors frequently to ensure quality is always up to standard i.e. compliance with Internal methodology and ICM standards;
- Manage boundaries that separate units in order to optimise workflow;
- Improve methodologies and tools used by Peer Reviewers;
- Provide innovative recommendations to minimise business risk and improve the business performance;
- Recommend innovative solutions to enhance the Company’s Operational Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field. A Master’s degree will be an added advantage;
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant working experience in Revenue Assurance;
- Must possess good Internal Control and Risk related experience as well as broad knowledge of operational activities;
- Good knowledge and user of Microsoft Office applications as well as related computer systems;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of risk management, control and auditing methodologies coupled with good understanding of business finance and budget management;
- Good People Management and leadership skills.